Read to build your dream home?
In today’s market, understanding the process is the first part of making your waterfront dreams a reality. The second part of that process is working with the best team in the industry. Let’s connect you to our local Hancock Whitney team.
What can Hancock Whitney help you with at Redfish Harbor?
- Lot Loan
- One-time-close: Construction loan converts to a mortgage
The fundamental elements of Hancock Whitney’s lot loan:
- Up to 90% financing on loan amounts up to a purchase price of $417,000
- No prepayment penalty
Three Term Options
- 2-Year interest only, based on FICA score
- 3-Year balloon / 15-Year amortization
- 10-Year Fixed, based on FICA score
Lot Loan Applications
- The borrower application is taken over the phone.
- Once the borrower provides supporting documents for the application then a pre-qualification can be provided within days.
- No out-of-pocket expenses until closing.
- The entire loan process takes approximately 45 days.
Lot Loans Step By Step
The fundamental elements of Hancock Whitney’s Construction to Permanent Loan:
- One-Time Close
• Save thousands in closing costs
• Avoid re-qualification when the home is complete
• Automatic modification to permanent financing
- Up to 90% financing – certain restrictions apply
- Loan amount up to $2 million PLUS
- Primary and Secondary Home *maximum financing on second home is 80%
- The in-house construction team handles the entire process with the builder and the buyer
Loans are subject to credit approval. Hancock Whitney, member FDIC, and Equal Housing Lender. *Please see a banker for details and eligibility requirements. Other restrictions apply.
Construction – Permanent Loan
*This is an example of the process. Pricing subject to change.
Meet the Team
Mortgage Loan Originator
Mortgage Production Specialist
Extended Lock Programs
is being built. This means that your locked interest rate will stay protected even as the market interest rates fluctuate.
Contact us today to learn more about our Extended Lock Programs!
*The upfront refundable deposit is not refundable on all extended lock programs. The extended lock program is not available on all load programs. Please refer to the Extended Term Rate Lock Addendum for more information. Please consult your mortgage loan originator for more details and for eligible programs.
- Extended Lock periods from 105 (3 months) up to 345 days (11.5 months).
- Upfront refundable deposit ranging from 0% to 1.5% of the loan amount, depending on the length of the initial lock.*
- Eligable for Conforming, FHA, VA, High Balance or Jumbo Products.
- Conforming limit of $647,200 or up to eligible county maximum.
Mortgage Loan Originator