Happy New Year from all of us at aDoor Properties. A New Year is a time for new beginnings. If you’ve been considering a new home, now is the perfect time.
Start 2021 with all the benefits of a new construction aDoor home at Redfish Harbor, including:
- More money in the bank. With a new construction home, you’ll have lower monthly costs on home insurance and utility bills
- A full warranty to cover your home for any issues—roof to dirt
- A wide variety of amenities. Enjoy a community pool, sunbathing/lounging area, bath houses, pickleball courts, a community dock, and boat slips
- The aDoor promise of superior construction, unmatched service, and thoughtful touches to make your dream home perfect
We’re Making Progress
Over the past three months, we’ve been hard at work to create the ideal community for you. Take a look at the progress we’ve made.
- Is there an HOA? If so, what is the cost?
- Yes. The HOA fee is $250/month.
- Do the homes have yards? Who is responsible for the maintenance?
- Yes, there is a small fenced-in backyard and small front yard for each home that will be the responsibility of the owner to maintain.
- Is there a limit on rentals?
- There is no limit on rentals.
- Are the boat slips available for purchase and how many are there?
- Plans include 48 total boat slips, 32 available for purchase, and 16 that will be deeded with select waterfront lots.